[ From Butch Ross ] Online Theory Workshop this weekend and Albany Dulcimer Fest coming

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Tue Feb 15 12:36:46 EST 2022

*This weekend! *
Practical Theory for Reasonable People. Three one-hour(ish) workshops that
will cover all aspects of music theory.
$15 per workshop or $40 for all three. More on this in a minute.

March 3,4,5 Dulcimer Association of Albany
34th annual Mountain Dulcimer Festival.
https://www.dulcimerassociationofalbany.com/2022.htm
Featuring Jeff Furman and Neal and Coleen Walters
A small, fun and inexpensive festival. Early-Bird rates are still available
until February 22.
*This was the last festival I played before the pandemic, so I'm choosing
to see it as the end of an unfortunate chapter. You should too!*

I'm pretty excited about the day of theory workshops coming up this
weekend. I know what I want you to know, but I'm refining the best way to
present it. So as I was doing research on that, I came across a post on a
theory website I frequent titled "How I'd learn theory, if I had to do it
all over again" or something like that. And guess what? He 'd do it exactly
the same way I'm gonna teach it on Saturday. You should sign up if you
haven't already butchross.com/theory/ or at least go there and check out
the classes.

C-ya in here (or out there)

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro