[ From Butch Ross ] Online and REAL festivals coming up

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Tue May 18 12:54:20 EDT 2021

Chatt' Folks, I'll be playing Gate 11 in the Choo-choo plaza from 7:30 -
9:30 this Friday night.

Keeping it short and simple this time. But I do want to mention what a
blast I had at the Glen Rose Dulcimer Festival two weeks ago. Lots of great
stuff coming up, both online and in person, check it out

This Saturday!!!
Central Ohio Online Dulcimer Festival - $15 individual $25 per family
I'm teaching two dulcimer workshops. This festival is the best bang for
your buck. $15 gets you into the virtual festival ALL DAY. There are tons
of classes on lots of instruments, an entire special site for kids stuff
and live music all day long. Plus you get access to the evening concert for
one low price. Seriously, even if you weren't planning on taking on of the
two workshops I'm offering, you should REALLY consider checking it out
anyway.

Registration is open for The Black Mountain Music Fest. - October 16-21
https://www.blackmountainmusicfest.com
I'll be teaching a Ukulele bootcamp with Danny Shepherd and a couple of
dulcimer classes
AND WE GET TO SEE EACH OTHER IN PERSON AGAIN!

Registration CLOSES for the QuaranTUNE Dulcimer Fest on May 24
https://www.virtualdulcimerfest.com/register
They have a new system for signing up and it's easier than ever!

I still have a handful of openings available in some of my classes, but
they're going fast.
Dulcimer
"Throw a Wrench in there" - Cool ways to change up breathe new life into
old songs.
"The Songs of Tom Lehrer" - Because Tom Lehrer is a genius and hilarious
Uke
"YOU can play the Uke" - You won't learn everything you need to know in an
hour, But you'll know enough to fake it!
"Intro to Chord Melody" - Easier than you think, one you know the
secret...I'll let you in.
"Blues for Uke" - Yes you can play the blues on the Uke.

C-ya in here..and soon....OUT THERE!

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro