[ From Butch Ross ] Florida Shows this Week!

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Mon Jan 7 22:05:01 EST 2019

Thursday, Jan 10 - 6 to 9pm
*Swan Brewing Co.*
115 W. Pine St, Lakeland, Florida 33815

Saturday, Jan 12th, 2019 - 10am to 1pm
*Lakeland Farmers Curb Market*
N. Kentucky Ave at E. Pine St. & Bay St.
Lakeland, FL
863.687.8910
http://downtownfarmerscurbmarket.org/

Sunday, Jan. 13th 1:30 PM – 6 PM
Workshops and a mini concert with the *Melrose Dulcimer Club*
*Melrose, Florida*
More info on the workshop here: https://melrosedulcimers.org/workshops/
Reserve your space for the workshops and/or concert here:
*https://goo.gl/forms/1fuyP8aCWPXNoaUy1
<https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fforms%2F1fuyP8aCWPXNoaUy1%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3DHxoFIGvSB_q4gRsa6qB1u5hDUZW4i5Fuj6bDjRQTf0Q9sXM1J2qMCTw&h=AT1G4FjxI57qRYYj0Ol4jsZCneW6peZxY6hn6PzIi88G0Fb4nL83oPXPf6ndnizXE7bJcQMZTSWcE3VNWrQ8eenmNJJZI_AsJJ_bgBxhElk8BdSAmpAzHEkHRkDpI0TpG6VXkm4>*
$20 for one workshop
$35 for both
$10 for concert only (concert admission also included in workshop fee)

Happy, Happy New Year! I hope your holidays were as wonderful as mine were.
While Trish, Ella and myself have celebrated Christmas together for the
last 6 or 7 years. This was the first one we celebrated as a bona fide
"family" (according to the state of TN anyway). Then later we had friends
over to celebrate the holiday with "the family that we choose to have."  2
birds, three different kinds of cranberry sauce, yeah it was that kind of
meal.

I've been pretty silent for a while now about all that is/has happened. And
I'm at the point that I need to just send an email about upcoming things
that are going on. Many, Many irons in the fire, and it's all good stuff.
Now if I can just find more hours in the day.

But the big news right now, is the shows and workshops coming up this
week/weekend. They're all in Florida. Florida, in the winter, what a
concept!

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro