[ From Butch Ross ] New CD: Found Objects, available for pre-order NOW!

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Fri Apr 28 17:42:22 EDT 2017

If you've pre-ordered the album from me in person somewhere, but haven't
received a notification from me about how to get it. PLEASE email me at
butch at butchross dot com

For the rest of you guys, the new CD is available for pre-order right now!
It's available at butchross.bandcamp.com

You can download the CD for $7 (or more) or pre-order the physical CD for A
LIMITED TIME for just $10! Physical pre-orders will come with a free
download (ahead of the release) which also includes a 14-page book of track
notes, lyrics and the stories behind the songs. You might also figure out
what all those bits of junk on the cover represent. :-)

The official CD release is May 13th, and CD will ship shortly after that.
But you'll get the downloads earlier than that.

The $10 price is only only available to YOU--the folks on my mailing
list--and only good through May 13th, after that it goes up.

I feel like this is the best thing that I've ever done. And a handful of
folks who've had the opportunity to hear early versions have said the same
thing.

Next week, I'll be offering posters, tab books and three shadow boxes
featuring the artwork that appears on the album cover, for those of you
interested in supporting me more.

But right now, today, you can pre-order and download the new CD and the
liner notes for $7 (or more) and the physical CD (plus downloads) for just
$10 (or more).

Thank you for allowing me to do this for a living.

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro