[ From Butch Ross ] Concert Window Q and A this Thursday and A NEW ALBUM!

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Tue Apr 4 09:50:23 EDT 2017

This Thursday 8pm EST
Concert Window Q and A
https://www.concertwindow.com/butchross
Pay what you want.

Sure, I'll be playing a song or two from the new CD, but this ConcertWindow
is about YOU! Any question you have about the Mountain Dulcimer: Playing,
practicing, performing, recording or anything else about our instrument. I
will answer to the best of my ability. No question too small. No answer too
dumb. :-)

NEW ALBUM!
Yes I finally have a "new" album coming out soon. I think it was a year ago
that was asking you to title it. My old buddy Karl Schmidt came up with the
winning answer when he suggested "Found Objects." In doing so he was
simultaneously naming the CD and shaming me of my Folklore past (that's a
term we used all the time).

The official release date is May 13th (we had to move it back from March
18th) but next week I'll be sending you information on how you can
pre-order the CD. I'm hoping to make it available in different formats,
from downloads, to CDs and books to special edition pieces.

If you've pre-ordered the album. I'll be in touch with you this week about
how to get yours.

That's all for now. Remember, if you have a question about playing dulcimer
tune into concert window this Friday https://www.concertwindow.com/butchross

C-ya out there.
--
--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro