[ From Butch Ross ] 3 day dulcimer intensive (and house concert) with me and Steve Seifert THIS WEEKEND!

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Mon Nov 9 20:16:21 EST 2015

Just a reminder that my first ever Three-day intensive workshop starts
Friday morning with Steve Seifert in the Cincinnati area (Park Hills).
Steve will teach beginners in the morning, and I'll teach intermediate and
up in the afternoon. Then after lunch, we'll switch classes. More details,
class descriptions and registration info available here
http://www.stephenseifert.com/three-day-registration/three-day-dulcimer-intensive-butch-and-steve-cincinnati-ohionorthern-kentucky-november-13-15-2015

Our schedule is set up so that you could conceivably commute from as far
away as Louisville or even Columbus. But most folks have been opting to
stay at hotels. The nearest hotel is the Super 8 in Fort Mitchell, they're
offering a reduced rate for attendees. $45.99 for a single and $49.99 for a
double occupancy room. Just say "three day dulcimer" for the discount.

Also, also don't forget that Steve and I will be doing a house concert at
the same location Saturday night. The concert is free to workshop attendees
but is also open to the public (suggested donation $15). Seriously this is
me and Steve in the same room at the same time, even if you don't attend
the workshops, you don't want to miss this! If you want to attend JUST the
concert, RSVP me at butch at butchross.com and we'll get you set up (please
don't reply to this web address).

Hope you can make it to the workshop or even just the show. When Steve and
I get together, there's no telling what's gonna happen.

C-ya out there.