[ From Butch Ross ] VA and NJ this week.

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Tue Feb 26 01:12:12 EST 2013

Another quick one, the old nose is getting pretty sore on this grindstone...

*Wednesday, February 27th, 6pm - Free*
Baine's Books and Coffee
205 Main Street • Appomattox, VA 24522
(434) 352-3711
Wonderful little bookstore.coffeeshop in rural Virginia.
http://www.bainesbooks.com/

*Mar 1, 2013, 8:00 PM:
Minstrel Coffeehouse*
(in the Morristown Unitarian Fellowship)
21 Normandy Heights Rd, Morristown, NJ 07960
Phone:(973) 540-1177
http://www.folkproject.org/minstrel/minstrel.shtml
opening act: Mandeville & Richards
$8 on your way in plus the balance of what you think the show was really
worth on your way out.

It's a long way to go for just a couple of shows, but they are some of my
favorite places to play in the country. The Minstrel especially was one of
the first venues to embrace this thing I do, and have been consistently
supportive of me whatever I've brought to them (my first all dulcimer show
was at the Minstrel). This will be my second time headlining there and I
can't tell you how chuffed I am to be doing that.

Then it's back to the 10,000 things I've been working on and can't yet tell
you about.

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro