[ From Butch Ross ] More info on tonight's webcast

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Fri Feb 24 19:00:32 EST 2012

Keeping this short cuz i gotta run to soundcheck....

Tonight's show should stream live from my facebook "band" page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Butch-Ross/55431615966
we will also be trying to put it on my homepage. butchross.com

If, for some reason, you can't see it online, it will be recorded (we
hope) and you can watch it later. I'll let you know about that as soon
as I know something.

I'm there all night, but only the first hour (that's all the new
stuff) will be web cast. Maybe the second set too if things go REALLY
well.
But I've only been thinking about the first set, so I don't know WHAT
the second set will look like.

C-ya out there, and thank you for your support.

Oh, and there has been a lot of positive pushback on this idea, thank
you for that too.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro