[ From Butch Ross ] quick reminder: tonight Brewer's Alley in Fredricksburg, VA

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Mon Jun 27 09:01:40 EDT 2011

Hey Y'all

Just a quick reminder that I'll be at Brewer's Alley in Frederick MD
tonight, I'm the open mic feature and I'll go on around 9pm.
Also, I'm doing a short set Friday as part of Angela Sweet "Wide Open Floor"
in addition to my set (which will be completely improvised) I'll be
collaborating with Storyteller and pianist Jim Pfitzer.

Also, you may have been getting some extra notices that aren't gig related.
I'm in the process of moving to a new and better mailing list. More as it
develops.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro