[ From Butch Ross ] October shows, part one.

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Fri Oct 8 00:11:06 EDT 2010

I have to be brief because i'm typng this from my phone. I've been without
internet for the past few days and can't tell you how much it's hamstrung
me. kinda sad really.

Anyway, I'm writing you now to tell you about two things...I have other
local shows in chattanooga next week but I'll get to those Monday.

First, thus weekend is the museum of appalachia fall homecoming (try typing
that on an iPhone) I'll be there all weekend, and performing on Saturday and
twice on Sunday. I one of many acts on the bill, including Kathy Mattea. Go
to museumofappalachia.org for times and tickets.

Secondly, are you going to the chattanooga dulcimer fest? It's halloween
weekend on monteagle mountain, just outside of town and it's gonna rock!
Registration ends on Monday so there's still time to get on board. Go to
chattanoogadulcimerfestival.com to see who all is gonna be there this year.

Okay that's enough for now, I'll write more on Monday.

C-ya out there
-Br