[ From Butch Ross ] Chicago gig reminder

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Sun Jun 20 14:38:21 EDT 2010

Saturday, June 26th, 10pm
Uncommon Ground
Grace and Clark Sts.
Chicago, Ill
$5 suggested donation, dinner reservations get you prime seating.

I was gonna wax poetic on Kentucky Music Week and how this—the first day—is
my favorite day of my favorite week of the year (it really is) but most of
you are probably on your way there so...let's just get tot the point.

Just wanted to remind you all that I'll be in Chicago this Saturday, June
26th, playing ye olde Uncommon Ground coffeehouse in the Wrigleyville part
of the city. In addition to being an all too infrequent chance to see me in
the windy city, it's a perfect excuse to go eat at UG,whose menu I like to
read as literature and whose food literally blows be away. After a week at
KMW I'll be in rare form, this will be a very good show

c-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro