[ From Butch Ross ] Merry Christmas (and video)

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Tue Dec 25 08:58:05 EST 2007

I just wanted to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

In the spirit of the season, I've posted a couple of videos on my
Blog (you can get to it from the butchross.com)
It's "O, Little Town of Bethlehem" and "Blackbird" Blackbird is a
little rough, but I was really just messing around with it.
I've posted a tab of Blackbird on the "members" page (click the link
that says YOU)
I hope everybody's holiday is a good one.

Merry Christmas

-Br

Me:
www.butchross.com