[ From Butch Ross ] My Christmas Extravaganza party is tomorrow!

Butch Ross BUTCH at BUTCHROSS.COM
Fri Dec 14 10:54:41 EST 2007

12/15/2007
BUTCH ROSS X-MAS X-TRAVIGANZA
Tremont Tavern
1203 Hixson Pike
Chattanooga, Tn
Free

Featuring El Toro De Blanco, Driver's Quarters, Mike McDade, Tiffany
Taylor, Steve Brehm, Christie Burns, Dan Landrum, Randy Clepper, Lon
Eldridge and more...

12/16/2007
GIVE: and Arts/Music Benefit
Barking Legs Theatre
1307 Dodds Ave
Chattanooga, TN
I can't even tell you how many people are on this bill, find out more
at http://www.myspace.com/givefreely

So tomorrow night (after Gabe and Noelle's Christmas party) I'll be
heading down to the Tremont Tavern to have another party. Basically I
got all my friends together from the open mic to come down and play
some tunes with me. I'll do one tune with them, then they'll do a few
of their own. With yours truly MCing and playing between sets (with
lots o' surprises) some folks will play all Christmas music, some
will be almost none. Some people (myself included) have a very LOOSE
definition of what constitutes a Christmas song.

Sunday is another great benefit. But i'll tell you about that tomorrow.
Anyway, you should come. It'll be a blast

c-ya there, and Merry Christmas.

-Br