[ From Butchross ] upcoming tour dates

butch at butchross.com butch at butchross.com
Sat Mar 19 17:01:08 EST 2005

Sun Mar 20, 2005 - 9:00pm WXPN On-air performance
WXPN-FM  , Philadelphia, PA Listen online! http://www.xpn.org
Performing on 'The Folk Show with Gene Shay'

Wed Mar 23, 2005 - 8:00pm $10
The Point  , Bryn Mawr, PA
in the round with Lisa Beth Weber and Antje Duvekot

Thu Mar 24, 2005 - 8:00pm $10
House Concert, Providence,Cranston, RI
w/Greg Simon http://www.gregorysimon.com

Fri Mar 25, 2005 - 8:30pm $5 to get in,
(plus what you thought it was really worth on the way out.)
Minstrel Coffeehouse  , Morristown, NJ
[Opening Act]; Location: Morris County Cultural Center, 300 Mendham Road
(Rt 24), Morristown, NJ; Contact: Mike Agranoff; Phone: (973)335-9489;
Email: Minstrel at FolkProject.org, opening for Tanglefoot

Sat Mar 26, 2005 - 11:00pm Free
Postcrypt Coffeehouse, New York, NY
Still one of my favorite places to play!

Sheesh! What a boring title. I am writing to you from Harper’s Ferry, where
I am attending the Upper Potomac Spring Dulcimer Fest. For once I am just
attending, watching Christie do her thing. The Hilltop House is where we’re
staying and it’s gorgeous here.

But that’s not what I’m here to tell you about. It’s spring break and that
means I’m coming home. Back up through the northeast to play some of my
favorite places in what I’m dubbing my “Back up through the northeast to
play some of my favorite places tour” I will be hitting the Point out in
Bryn Mawr, PA with LisaBeth Weber and Antje Duvekot in what will be a front
porch style jam with everybody jumping in on everybody elses songs, and the
inimitable Maggie behind us on bass and whatever else she feels like
playing.

After that I’m up to play Providence R.I. for the first time at a cool
little house concert set up by my friend and fantastic songwriter Greg
Simon. Then it’s down to NJ to open for Tanglefoot at the Minstrel and
ending up Saturday at the Postcrypt in NYC.

This is also the first time you’ll be able to get advanced copies of my new
CD the Moonshiner’s Atlas. A year in the making, but if you don’t mind my
saying so, the best thing I’ve ever done.

Okay, I gotta run. I’m writing you from the library, where the
spacebardoesn’twork on this thing and there’s a six year old girl who needs
to check her e-mail and work on her blog (I’m not making that up)

C-ya out there.

-Br