[ From Butchross ] Good ol' fashioned gig plug.

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Tue Mar 8 09:27:33 EST 2005

Every Tuesday in March (except Mar. 22) - 12:00pm-1:00pm
Spencer's Coffee House, Bowling Green, KY
This is both a residency and a food drive to help needy families in the BG
area.

Fri. Mar 11 to Sun. Mar 13, 2005
Ohio Valley Dulcimer Gathering, Lexington, KY
Teaching and performing at this dulcimer festival, for more information go
to: http://www.louisvilledulcimers.org/indexe.htm

Mar 18 -20, 2005
Upper Potomac Spring Dulcimer Festival, Harpers Ferry, WV
Haprers Ferry is cool! another dulcimer festival, I¹m not as involved in
this one.
For more information go to: http://www.dulcimerfest.org/

Sun Mar 20, 2005 - 9:00pm
WXPN On-air performance
Performing on 'The Folk Show with Gene Shay'. Listen live online
http://www.XPN.org

Northeast Spring break tour.

Wed Mar 23, 2005 - 8:00pm
The Point , Bryn Mawr, PA
with Lisa Beth Weber and Antje Duvekot
Tickets $10
This is the big one kids! In the round with a couple of my favorite front
porchers

Thu Mar 24, 2005 - 8:00pm
House Concert , Providence,Cranston, RI
w/Greg Simon http://www.gregorysimon.com
$10 suggested donation

Fri Mar 25, 2005 - 8:30pm
Minstrel Coffeehouse , Morristown, NJ
O/F Tanglefoot

Sat Mar 26, 2005 - 11:00pm
Postcrypt Coffeehouse, New York, NY
Still one of my favorite places to play!

I want to express thank to all of you who responded to last week¹s
soliloquy. You had really nice things to say, and nobody unsubscribed. I did
want to clear up something.  I haven¹t stopped writing music, I am still
writing. In fact the one point that grad school has really driven home is
how much I rather be writing! It¹s just that now I have a lot more options
for saying what it is I¹m trying to say. It is less of departure and more of
a refocusing thing. But the songs keep coming, and in the end, that¹s why I
do this.

This weekend I will be at the Ohio Valley Dulcimer Gathering, this year it¹s
in Lexington, It¹ll be me, Gary Gallier, Maureen Sellers and 500 of our
closest friends hope to see you there.

Two weeks I¹m on the Gene Shay show on WXPN, playing tunes off ³the
Moonshiner¹s Atlas², you can listen online at http://www.xpn.org

Two weeks from now marks the NE tour, I¹ll be back in Philly with LisaBeth
Weber and Antje Duvekot. Then on to R.I. The Minstrel in N. Jersey and my
favorite, the Postcrypt. That¹s the news, more on the NE tour next week.

C-ya out there

-Br