[Butchross] Butch Ross :: UK IS A-OK

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Tue Jul 9 00:40:39 EDT 2002

Mon, July 15 - 8:30pm
12 Bar Club,
22-23 Denmark Place
London, United Kingdom
http://www.12barclub.com/main.htm
http://www.onlinetvuk.com/12bar/ (online web cast link)

Fri, July 19 - 8:00pm
Henry's,
19 Leinster Gardens
London, United Kingdom
To book a table contact: 020 7262 0117
Show time: 8.00 pm, open mic: 5 - 7 pm
http://www.tallpoppyrecords.com
http://www.tallpoppyrecords.com/tallpoppypresents/ (online web cast link)

Sat, July 20 - 8:30pm
Acoustic Routes,
8.30, CB2, Norfolk St
Cambridge, United Kingdom
http://www.acousticroutes.co.uk

So I really want to tell you how excited I am to be going to the UK for the
first time to visit and perform. But instead I have to do all those things
that i have to do to go to another country, so I'm kinda up against the wall
with stuff to do. Still I'm thrilled to be going.

Despite being somehow related to the Lord John Brooks I don't really know
anyone in the UK, but you dear listener might. soooooo, if you know any
Londoners, Vacationers, Homesick ex-patriots, or bored Americans on business
maybe you can spend the good word. :)

Also, most of these places also web cast so you can link to it from the
addresses listed above, the tImes listed are UK local time so that's five
hours earlier than listed.

Thanks, I'll be back in like as week and then back to the grind.

Next stop, Delaware July 25th with my girl Antje Duvekot then Falcon Ridge,
Winterhawk and Buffalo.

c-ya out there,
-Br