[Butchross] Butch Ross comes to Buffalo (finally)

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Mon Apr 22 00:27:39 EDT 2002

People Art Coffeehouse
in the Unity Coffeehouse
1243 Delaware Ave
across from Auburn st. between Lancaster and Cleveland St. (you know the
Church) 9pm sharp
I thinks it¹s $5.00 to get in.

After literally months of planning, and several months of full-on ³gettin¹
around to it² I am heading for Buffalo NY to play my first gig in the
birthplace of my father. My good friend Greg Klyma hooked me up and I hope
you can make it.

At this point I would normally launch into some sort of loquacious and
ultimately pointless diatribe of some lesser topic or another, but dammit
I¹m tired and i want to go to bed.

I may bring my dulcimer and play a song or two on it too.

Philly folk: I¹ll be at the Tin angel on and with my band at the Fire next
week. I¹ll write you later with the details on that.

Again that gig:
People Art Coffeehouse
in the Unity Coffeehouse
1243 Delaware Ave
across from Auburn st. between Lancaster and Cleveland St. (you know the
Church) 9pm sharp
I thinks it¹s $5.00 to get in.

C-ya out there.
-Br