[Coco] Attending Tandy Assembly

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 13:42:57 EDT 2022

Hey john.  I am planning to attend with my oldest son.  I just need to stop procrastinating and sign up
I can bring my TandyVision 1 with ECS computer add on,  speech cart, and matching synthesizer keyboard

There has been a lot of new games released this year and i can bring those also

Sent via BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox for Android<http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blackberry.hub>