[Coco] Orchestra Master 1.1

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sun Apr 3 08:29:16 EDT 2022

Try the following. RENAME"TP.MUS"TO"TP" enter
Now try doing a D when running the Orch90 program. TP should show up in the directory. If you see the file, then use the G command to load and play it.
This worked for me with the files on the disks at colorcomputerarchive.com.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Apr 2, 2022 at 1:19 PM, coco at jechar.ca<coco at jechar.ca> wrote:   All

I have the Orchestra Master 1.1 disk and created a file to play
with my Orchestra90 but how ?
Orchestra Master 1.1 creates .ASC or .MUS files which the
Orchestra90 does not list. I know that the Orchestra90 files have
no extension but how do I convert that to a file the Orchestra90 can
read ?
There is no documentation with the conversion program included on
the Orchestra Master 1.1 disk so could someone explain how EXACTLY it is
used.

I have a file I created with Orchestra Master 1.1 named
TB.MUS

I want to create a file called TB that the Orchestra90 cartridge can
read can I do it with this conversion program?
If so how ?
If not then what do I need to make this conversion.

Thanks
Charlie