[Coco] 3D Printer Makes a CoCo Cookie Cutter

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 22:32:47 EDT 2022

All,

A person I know bought some PETG food safe plastic to feed his 3D printer.
He said he could make a cookie cutter with it. I said why don't you make a
CoCo cookie cutter. So he did. He etched 1/8" into the top of the cookie. We
then take a knife and cut the cookie out of the dough. So my wife baked the
first batch of CoCo cookies. It did not turn out perfect, the keyboard is
pressed in instead of pressed out. And I would have to tell you that it is a
CoCo. But I have a prof of concept. So now the idea is yours and you can
design a better CoCo cookie cutter. Perhaps etched 1/4" would be better. I
have pictures and design files but I am not sure how to share them. I don't
think the pictures and design files will do you much good. All you need is
the idea. You are not 3D printing a CoCo you are printing a negative of a
CoCo.

John Mark Mobley