[Coco] pyDriveWire Server v0.5c Saveing Data

Michael Furman n6il at ocs.net
Tue Nov 9 12:12:32 EST 2021

Type the full path to the disk image in the “Remote File” box and click “Insert”. This directly attaches the file to the server. Changes you make will bw saved.

When you use the “Choose File” button it will make a copy of the disk image. If you do it this way changes will not be saved back to the original.

Sent from my iPhone