[Coco] Items for the archive

Joshua Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 20:27:09 EST 2021

Hi there guys I’m looking for somebody in the Coco list group that has the means to correctly scan the service manual for the multi pack interface 26–30 124 and the Coco distro system FD502 service manual as well as several other books that I have not found in the archive and another magazine that is not in the archive the only thing is is after these are scanned I would like to have them back and then these put into the color computer archive anybody that can do this correctly and is reliable I would greatly appreciate it thanks