[Coco] Happy Holidays !

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Thu Dec 23 12:42:34 EST 2021

On Thu, 23 Dec 2021 11:46:50 -0500
gene heskett <gheskett at shentel.net> wrote:

> On Thursday, December 23, 2021 11:07:11 AM EST coco at jechar.ca wrote:
> > All
> >
> > Happy Holidays, to all thanks for the help over the years and all
> > the best in 2022.
> >
> > Charlie
>
> Well, I'm not exactly known for being PC, you folks have been reading
> my sig for a couple decades since I went al Linux on you all, so I
> will say it like it should be said:
>
> Merry Christmas to all, from grandpa Gene.
>
> Yup, at 87, and full of replacement parts here and there, I'm still
> here. And might be for a while yet, pacemaker battery has about 7
> years left. Alone now, and missing the wind in my face from half a
> million miles on two wheels, I just bought a 150cc motor-scooter,
> still mostly in the crate in the driveway. It should be a cheaper
> grocery getter than my 14.4 mpg 2011 Ford 150 pickup.
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett.

    The same back at ya, Grandpa Gene!!

and

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low
stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday,
practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion
of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others
who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose
not to practice a religion at all;

Additionally,

a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically
uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2022,
but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other
cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great,
without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or sexual
preferences of the wishees.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal.
It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the
wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any
unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not
caught up in the holiday spirit.)

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
A tag from a Duracraft electric fan brags that it is "Manually
Reversible". So you can reverse the flow of air by flipping a switch?