[Coco] ORC 90 ERR 7

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Tue Dec 21 08:49:07 EST 2021

No the disk is NOT write protected.
I can mount it "BLANK.DSK" on the SDC then

DISK 0,"BLANK.DSK"
DRIVE 0
NEW
10 ? "TEST"
SAVE "TEST.BAS"

Then I turn off the coco and after I start it up the
file "TEST.BAS" is there on "BLANK.DSK" and it runs correctly.

So definitely not write protected.

Any other Ideas is there anything wrong with DOS 1.6 I have the
option of installing DOS 1.4 instead but am nerviness about doing
that.

Charlie