[Coco] ORC 90 ERR 7

michaelkline704 michaelkline704 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 15:57:24 EST 2021

Charlie, Double check that the disk in not write protected. Either by saving a small file to disk from DECB, or placing your SD card into your computer and look at properties to verify that the write protection is not set. For grins, you can also see if you can format the mounted disk from your CoCo. If there's nothing on it already. Michael Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: coco at jechar.ca Date: 12/20/21  14:07  (GMT-06:00) To: Coco List <coco at maltedmedia.com> Subject: [Coco] ORC 90   ERR 7 Cannot get anything saved from my ORC-90 to disk have tried bothmy CoCoSDC which runs version DOS 1.6 and my SuperIDE interface which runs "DISK EXTENDED COLOR BASIC 2.1 / HDB-DOS 1.1D LBA"I also have a floppy controller and floppy drives but for the pastfive years I have only bin able to read floppys writing fails foreverything not just ORC-90.In every case I get ERR 7 which the ORC-90 manual says is a i/oERROR.Do I need to change a switch on the "Multipack" before saving?Failing this is it possible to set up a raspberry pi to emulatea coco tape player it seems that the default is to save to tapebut I don't have a coco tape player.Charlie.-- Coco mailing listCoco at maltedmedia.comhttps://pairlist5.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/coco