[Coco] Is there a modern replica CoCo for sale?

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Fri Dec 17 13:17:49 EST 2021

I'm a big fan of that reboot as well.  I've been meaning to go back and
watch the entire series again.

As for the CoCo 3 board -- I didn't realize it was finalized yet.  That's
great news.  Would you happen to have a BOM for all the necessary parts
(minus things like the GIME, of course).  I know it won't be easy finding
everything these days.  I have a spare CoCo 3 case, keyboard & GIME (need a
power supply, though).  It may be time to bring a new CoCo 3 to life.

Please let us know when your CoCo 2 board is ready (as well as the PEPPER
and Daquiri boards).

Thanks for all your work on these and for sharing your projects!

-Ron