[Coco] Is there a modern replica CoCo for sale?

Rocky Hill qbancoffee at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 12:15:03 EST 2021

 1>Athena is a CoCo 3 replica board and being a fan of the BSG reboot and this being a clone board, I named it after "Athena" the good clonerather than "Boomer" the bad clone. Yes I know they are cylons but they are clones.....
You can get the kiCAD project from the bit-preserve project and order the boards from your favorite PCB manufacturer.

-Pedro