[Coco] mini-MPI HOW TO.

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Wed Dec 15 16:48:57 EST 2021

All

What you are saying is not clear to me.
Are you saying that the side of the cartridge that
would face UP if the cartridge was being plunged in directly (NO
MultiPack )
should face in toward the coco when in the mini-MPI.
Note mini-MPI is the name used for the device I am talking
about on the website https://thezippsterzone.com/mpis-coco-sdc-etc/

Charlie