[Coco] mini-MPI HOW TO.

michaelkline704 michaelkline704 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 13:39:02 EST 2021

I have the Mega-mini, and the cartridge is inserted; label facing you. Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: "L. Curtis Boyle" <curtisboyle at sasktel.net> Date: 12/15/21  12:31  (GMT-06:00) To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com> Subject: Re: [Coco] mini-MPI HOW TO. I believe that the 40 pin connecter in the MiniMPI is offset a bit, so that a cartridge in a case will only fit one way. L. Curtis Boylecurtisboyle at sasktel.net> On Dec 15, 2021, at 11:24 AM, coco at jechar.ca wrote:> > Ed> > My mini-MPI arrived no documentation though. Is there a youtube> on line that shows the proper way to insert a cartridge into a> mini-MPI I don't think they are keyed and I don't know if there> has been any idiot proofing to stop the damaging of the computer> or cartrige(s) so I dont dare take the trial and error approach.> > Charlie> > -- > Coco mailing list> Coco at maltedmedia.com> https://pairlist5.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/coco> -- Coco mailing listCoco at maltedmedia.comhttps://pairlist5.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/coco