[Coco] loading programs via cassette interface

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Wed Dec 15 15:27:56 EST 2021

On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 11:17 AM Keith Monahan via Coco
<coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
> Since my card slot is taken, my CoCoSDC, which I have to unbox and
> really play with --- won't help me here.

One cheaper solution is a Y cable. The SDC and SSC would work very
well together with one. Note: not all combinations of devices will
work.

https://www.macmess.org/images/Y_Cable.JPG

> Is there a way using sound card output to transmit programs via a sound
> card and then CLOAD them in?

On my website I have a disk image of all the sample programs from the manual:
http://tlindner.macmess.org/?page_id=96
Here is the SPEAK program converted to a WAV file. Let me know if you
get it working and I will convert all of the files.
https://www.macmess.org/downloads/speak.wav

--
tim lindner

"Proper User Policy apparently means Simon Says."