[Coco] loading programs via cassette interface

Keith Monahan keith at techtravels.org
Wed Dec 15 15:10:23 EST 2021

Michael,

I don't have that cable. I'm sure I can find pinouts online. Schematics
look like it's pin 2 for gnd(bottom center, opposite tab) and pin 4
(immediately clockwise from 2) maybe? Not sure what CASSND is. Maybe
Cassette IN Data?

The problem for me always seems to be availability. Sure someone has
done all the hard work, but can I buy the darn thing?

I'll email Ed.

Thanks,
Keith