[Coco] PCB Design Software

Rocky Hill qbancoffee at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 11:40:03 EST 2021

 Another vote for KiCAD from me as well! I've used DipTrace quite a bitand although very nice in terms of sheets and component/footprintlibraries, I think it's a little too pricey.
IMO, KiCAD is worth the learning curve and having to deal with it'squirks because there is no vendor lock-in and sharing projects amonghobbyists is easier on the pocket.