[Coco] NitrOS-9 EOU (Ease of Use) Beta 5 released

Kevin Becker kevin at kevinbecker.org
Fri May 15 17:01:40 EDT 2020

Sorry, my steps got kinda mangled because I had HTML email enabled

- copy EOU_USER.VHD and 68SDC.VHD (or 63SDC.VHD for a 6309 CPU) to the
  root of your SD card
- create a text file called STARTUP.CFG in the root of your SD card
  with the following lines:
	0=68SDC.VHD  (or0=63SDC.VHD for 6309 CPU)
	1=EOU_USER.VHD
- insert the SD card inyour CoCoSDC and power on the CoCo- enter DRIVES
  to verify both disk images are mounted
- enter RENAME "AUTO.BAS" TO "AUTOEXEC.BAS"
- power off and back on your CoCo and you should boot directly into
  NitrOS9