[Coco] Booting Nitros9.

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sun May 10 18:47:44 EDT 2020

In the NitrOS-9 source tree there are makefiles for making boot ROMs.
There are several options:
-load kernel and boot file from ROM "pak"
-load kernel from ROM "pak", then load boot file from floppy
-do the same from motherboard ROM (replace BASIC ROMs)

During kernel boot, the boot file is copied from ROM into RAM at
$2600, before going all-RAM.

See e.g level1/coco1/bootroms/makefile

The level2/coco3/bootroms/makefile has just one option (load all from
motherboard ROM), but more options could be added. I have personally
only tested this on level1.

Tormod