[Coco] Booting Nitros9.

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Sun May 10 17:36:14 EDT 2020

On 5/10/20 5:12 PM, Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:
> We have a bootrom for the Coco3FPGA. That code could probably easily modified for other formats.

I wasn't thinking of a BootROM.  I was thinking of running NitrOS9 from
a PROM like OS9 would have done in an embedded system.  No boot up, just
turn on and be running.

Guess I'll have to try and do it myself to see if it is possible.  Then,
if it is, we can see what can be done with it.  :-)  Maybe make a system
for another 6809 based box I have with no disks of any kind supported. :-)

bill