[Coco] CoCo Disk preservation...

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Wed May 6 10:35:38 EDT 2020

It was called Copy II PC.  It was an IBM PC internal card and accompanying software.  I was able to backup my precious copy of Marty’s Nightmare.  I needed to try a lot of different software switches to find the one that worked, and was able to make 3 usable backups.  I saved that old IBM PC only because of that card.  It’s somewhere around here.

--- Steve ---

Sent from Mail for Windows 10