[Coco] CoCo Disk preservation...

neil at neilscomputerservice.com neil at neilscomputerservice.com
Tue May 5 23:33:30 EDT 2020

   Hi Steve,
   I believe the card you are thinking of is the Copy II Option Board that
   uses Transcopy MS-DOS software. It works well for imaging or copying
   old CoCo disks.
   -Neil

   On May 5, 2020 10:57 p.m., Steve Ostrom <smostrom7 at comcast.net> wrote:

     Are you thinking of the cat-weasel Allen?. I know of it from my
     Amiga
     days, but never saw one.  Too many sheckels for me.

     I ended up buying a cat weasel, but it’s still in the box.  There
     was another PC card I bought ages ago that did a good job of making
     backups of copyrighted Coco disks on an old IBM PC with floppy
     drives.  Can’t think of the name of that one.

     --- Steve ---

     Cheers, Gene Heskett
     -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
     If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law
     respectable.
     - Louis D. Brandeis