[Coco] It is hopeless

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 09:36:18 EST 2020

It seems that this reply has been separated from the main thread. I think
this may be one of the drawbacks deleting the entire history. I prefer to
just shorten the history rather than just delete the whole thing. That
said, it's might not be a bad idea for those who can't be bothered to trim
the history to just delete it.

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020, 5:46 AM Carlos Camacho <idevgames at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Dennis. As you said, people should stop blaming their email client.
> I'm on Gmail too. I click reply. I hold finger down on quoted text, gmail
> pops up a message if I want to delete quoted text. I do. That process takes
> 2 seconds. I then write my message. Easy Peasey. It's laziness not to trim
> posts. For desktop gmail...

Also, I'm not so sure about how to do the same thing on an Android.

Wayne