[Coco] It is hopeless

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 08:46:29 EST 2020

Thanks Dennis. As you said, people should stop blaming their email client.
I'm on Gmail too. I click reply. I hold finger down on quoted text, gmail
pops up a message if I want to delete quoted text. I do. That process takes
2 seconds. I then write my message. Easy Peasey. It's laziness not to trim
posts. For desktop gmail...

Replying without History

   1. From the reply, press the down arrow on your keyboard and then press
   Delete.
   2. This will highlight the Trimmed Content icon and remove it so that
   your reply will not have history included.

Thanks again Dennis.
Carlos