[Coco] VCC 2.0.2 with full 6309 emulation. Runs Nitros9 EOU 6309.

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Dec 8 23:41:24 EST 2019

Walter, I'm glad you finally saw what I was seeing.
The version of VCC on VCCE has changed slightly, but not in functionality. I've also created another branch for my tinkering.. VCC_2.0.1c. I'll try the new h6309.c, but I'm pretty sure I'll need the h6309.h as well. When you uploaded it before, it was different from the original. If it hasn't changed since then, then I have a copy.

What installer package are you using? I was using "Inno Installer" which has nice integration with VS and is about as complete an installer as one would want (and it's FREE).