[Coco] VCC 2.0.2 with full 6309 emulation. Runs Nitros9 EOU 6309.

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Sun Dec 8 22:06:48 EST 2019

Guys.

I probably made some changes because I found MemRead/Write32 in tcc1014mmu.c

Anyway I tried to use the VS2015 to make an installable package and it does work a little better but for some reason is still not auto detecting all dependencies.

This gives me the problem where it runs but any menuing option that requires a file browser does not open the browser! And I'm forced to configure VCC via the ini file.

So I am going to make a clean VCC2.01 project and start from scratch!!!

This might take me some time so meanwhile I have returned the MemWrite/Read32 functions back into hd6309.c , tested it on my system and uploaded the source to the google drive. As this might be the quickest approach, please try again.

Walter