[Coco] VI Editor

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 01:35:13 EST 2018

Barry, yes, TSEdit does block copies. And No, I do not think it support's Vi's cmd structure.
I'm pretty sure Phil is referring to the Coco 3 Patched TSEdit for OS9, originally named "Vi" then renamed to "Vim" (as Gene stated), since he is running a Windows machine and using VCC.
The Vi docs linked may not help at all and he would actually need the TSEdit manual which is in the archives.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com