[Coco] VI Editor

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Feb 20 01:23:25 EST 2018

> On Feb 20, 2018, at 1:14 AM, Barry Nelson <barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com> wrote:
>
>> phil pt
>> Mon Feb 19 18:00:24 EST 2018
>> Does anyone know the VI commands to move the cursor to the start mark a
>> block then move the cursor down and mark the end block and copy & past it
>> in the file.  checked the internet and I can not find any clear steps on
>> how to do it?
>>
>> Thanks
> Here is a tome of knowledge for a young vi padowan:
>
> http://www.worldtimzone.com/res/vi.html <http://www.worldtimzone.com/res/vi.html>

Please note as mentioned else where in this thread that tsed, tsedit, and vim under OS-9/NitrOS9 are not exactly vi. Since many CoCo users are also Unix/Mac users who do CoCo program editing and development under Unix using vi I sent you the link. I am not sure if tsedit, tsed, or vim even support marking blocks as it does not implement the full vi command set.