[Coco] Telnet to RS-DOS successful

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Feb 2 23:07:52 EST 2018

Tonight I ran a Telnet program on my iPad via AT&T wireless…

I connected to my CoCo, with a cable hooked up tot he Serial I/O (bitbanger port).

I ran the Greg Miller/Erik Gavriluk program ASCII EXPRESS (AE+.BIN) setup for 1200 baud (the fastest it goes, at least through the bitbanger).

I was able to connect, log in, run through the menus and help files, etc.

So, yeah. It’s all working well.

With an RS232 pak, the speed should be much more acceptable.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $2400 in Amazon gift cards! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)