[Coco] Recommendations for a good monitor (RGB input) for CoCo 3?

Steve Stroh steve.stroh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 17:48:21 EDT 2018

At CoCoFEST! 2018 I saw the CoCo 3 RGB to SCART adapter, plus the SCART to
HDMI adapter, and thought "well, that's a bit of overkill when you can just
use the RGB output directly into a monitor with an RGB input".

Aha... that's the gotcha with CoCo 3 RGB. Thanks! Armed with this info,
I'll dig deeper into this.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 1:56 PM Scott Wendt <malfunct at msn.com> wrote:

> If that is the case I'd get one of the coco to SCART cables that are
being built and a SCART to HDMI convertor and connect to nearly any modern
LCD.

> Finding an LCD that can sync the 15khz RGB signal from the coco would is
hard if it is even possible.
Steve Stroh (personal / general): stevestroh at gmail.com