[Coco] Sdc image for dragon32

Brendan Donahe brendan at polylith.com
Wed Apr 18 17:18:06 EDT 2018

Yes, you can just place them on the SD card.

After changing your CoCoSDC jumper to DRQ and turning on DIP switches 1 and
3 and turning off DIP switches 2 and 4 (at least that's where my DOS Plus
ROM lives on mine), then use SDIR- to see the images, SDRIVE to mount the
images.  Drives on the Dragon start with 1, not 0.

Brendan