[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 35 is available!

Deny Wilson deny.wilson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 15:36:03 EDT 2018

Happy 3rd Birthday CoCo Crew Podcast!

It's amazing to think that it's already been 3 years. I wasn't a listener
from the start... I think I discovered it a year into the podcast, but I
have gone back and listened to all the episodes, and enjoyed them all.

On an unrelated (but sorta not, since it's mentioned in ep. 35), I'm amazed
at how many machines came out of trying to continue the legacy of the CoCo.
I remember Mark mentioning the Kix-30 a while ago, but I hadn't really
looked it up until today. It's really too bad that FHL couldn't make a go
of it after Tandy dropped support of the CoCo. They had some very
interesting machines come out of the labs. I still curse the fact that
Microsoft and Intel basically destroyed all the interesting computers from
the 80's.