[Coco] Nitros9 boot disk

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 7 12:48:10 EDT 2018

Quick question for the Nitros9 guys

I Boot up Nitros9 using a 51/4 system disk configured to the hardware
This works perfectly. I copied the system disk to the SDC as NITROS9. DSK. Then connected the SDC and disto board to the coco BUS with a 'Y' cable. When I launch the disk image using 'DOS' it will only boot halfway then fail

Is i‎t because I am using a 'y' cable and the SDC pak? The same setup(with the Y cable) will still boot using the 5 1/4 disk and drive?