[Coco] Date changes for the current century

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Sun Apr 1 13:10:57 EDT 2018

I am interested how the date changes for the current century were done.

OS-9 uses an offset from some date in the past which will rollover soon
AFAIK.

Did the fix include changes for the rollover and new Date / Time setting
use a four (4) digit space in setting and getting the date and time?

I am wanting to fix my version of HDIRECT.

(* Prints an indented, hierachal directory
(* D. McGarry RAINBOW May 1985 page 244

In Basic09 what does "PRINT DATE$; " ";" return now.

------------------------------
PROCEDURE FixDate

(* Changes a five byte date into 1 14 character string
(* with the date in the format: YY/MM/DD HH:MM
(* D. McGarry -changed by Nani.

PARAM Date(5):BYTE
PARAM Sdate:STRING[14]

DIM Temp:BYTE
DIM I:INTEGER

Sdate=""

FOR I=1 TO 5
Sdate=Sdate+RIGHT$("0"+STR$(Date(I)),2)+MID$("// : ",I,1)
NEXT I
END