[Coco] Fwd: Re: Potentiometer question

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Mon Sep 25 16:11:08 EDT 2017

I hope someone else also chimes in on this.  The 10K is the maximum ohms

resistance of the potentiometer.  The 302 is probably a part or
production number with meaning only to someone in the parts chain way
back when it was in production.  What you are looking for then should be
a 10K potentiometer with the same pin spacing as the original.

Bruce W.